Terms of Agreement
1) Tentative dates will be held for 7 days on a verbal commitment. Dates and / or rooms are not guaranteed until a deposit is made.
2) A non-refundable non transferable deposit is required for all parties.
3) Final payments for weddings are due 72 hours prior to date of function paid by cash or certified check unless the owner has approved other arrangements. Pricing is based upon payment by cash or certified check. Provisions can be made for credit cards and will incur a 3 1/2% processing fee.
4) Price quotations are subject to a proportionate increase to meet increased cost of food, availability of product, beverages, labor cost, taxes, etc. All prices are valid 90 days prior to function date.
5) The Fairdale must have an exact count of guests a minimum of 5 days prior to function. This is a guaranteed amount for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend.
6) The menu selection must be made 1 week prior to date of function.
7) Due to insurance and health code regulations, no food or beverage will be permitted to be brought into the premises by the patron or their guests. For the same reasons, no food or beverage may be taken from the premises.
8) All sit down dinners with more than one choice of entrée must have color-coded cards to identify dinner choice. Seating cards must be dropped off in alphabetical order.
9) The Fairdale will not assume responsibility for any articles brought to be displayed or distributed at the event. We will do our best to use these articles as instructed.
10) The Fairdale shall not assume responsibility for the damages or loss of any merchandise or articles left on the premises prior to or following any function. We reserve the right to hire a security officer at any function when we feel it is in the best interest of the patron or their guests. Patron will be required to pay for the security officer
11) No confetti rice or bubbles allowed. No affixing of decorations unless approved by management.
12) All weddings must guarantee at least 120 guests to reserve both rooms. If count falls below 120 and both rooms are still being used a $500.00 room charge will be added.
13) All menu prices are subject to a 20% gratuity and 8.75% New York Sales Tax
14) $1.00 service charge for cake cutting.
15)Any desserts brought in- cupcakes, cookies etc. there will be a $50. charge for your dessert table. We will be glad to supply risers and trays for your desserts.
16) Candy Station, there will be a $5o. charge. we will supply an assortment of jars for your candy.
17) Back drop and up lighting – $300.00 Touling – $400.00
18) White chair covers – loose fitting $2.00 per chair, tight fitting $3.00 per chair.
19) Bar openings $75.oo for cash or host bar. There is no charge for a minimum of 2 hrs. bar package.d
20) Afternoon parties end time is 4:00